If you have a unique invention or project you want to commercialize without any intermediaries, Lumenteck is the right place for you. If you are a corporate business house that is on the lookout for new technologies or products that are ideal for monetizing, Lumenteck is yet again the right place for you.
Lumenteck is a one of its kind B2B and B2I portal that is designed as a market place for new ideas, inventions, technologies, products and projects. Inventors can present their technologies and inventions directly before the world for effectively generating revenue from the same. Like wise, technology seekers and corporate business houses can directly seek out new technologies and inventions which they can effectively commercialize.
Lumenteck is being scaled up to be a single point solution for:
- Tech university student inventors from around the globe can show case exceptional projects before the corporate world and catch their eye.
- Brilliant independent inventors who are outside the scope of conventional education and who come up with innovative inventions can be reached and tapped beneficially by relevant corporate houses.
- Manufacturers can also display their new tech savvy products to reach evolved buyers who make studied buying decisions.
- Single point show room for all the consumers who want to know more about and make independent technical comparison about all products they seek.
- "Knowledge bank" that provides periodic tech updates according to your interest.
- Catch them young: reach brilliant minds from schools so that they can evolve and grow.
The people behind Lumenteck are technocrats. Our operating base is from the southern most state of India; the state of Kerala.
Lumenteck is the brain child of Harish Kumar, who is the sole promoter of this project. He is also the co-inventor of showcased Electronic Ballast technology.
This in-house project is fully self financed by the promoter and no funding has been accepted from any external sources.
To more about the promoter
Here we showcase Electronic Ballast technology, in the prototype form itself which is presented in three versions (version 1, 2 and 3).